Hytera’s PD985 dual device is a digital/analog communication device with an innovative design, extremely resistant to an environment with explosive potential (gas, fuels, etc.). PD985 includes a digital display screen, provides professional and improved communication compared to analog devices, and advanced software compared to Other digital radios.
- Full Duplex: PD985 enables frontline personnel to make full duplex calls between other PD985 radios, PABX, PSTN and mobile phones
- Single Frequency Repeater Mode: The PD985 is able to use one slot to receive a signal and another slot to transmit it on the same frequency using DMO mode to extend radio coverage.
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0: With integrated Bluetooth 4.0, the PD985 not only supports audio transmit, but it will also allow programming via Bluetooth.
- Noise Cancellation and 2.5W Audio Output: Maximum 2.5W output speaker and new noise cancelling technology ensures clear and loud voice communication.
- IP68 Protection: Complies with the highest dust and waterproofing standard to confront the harshest environments. The radio continues to function after submersion in fresh water down to 2 meters for up to 4 hours.
- Smart Battery: This feature makes it easier to monitor the battery status, such as battery lifetime and charging time, and will reduce the charging time.
- Audio Recording via Micro SD card: The PD985 supports up to a 32GB Micro SD card, to record up to 576 hours of digital / analogue audio.
- Safety features: Man down, lone worker and emergency mode are included as standard to protect user wellbeing.
- Full suite of DMR Services: Including remote monitor, remote enable/disable and call alert.